When it comes to suspension upgrades, it’s often hard to find something better than stock but not a full-on race-inspired system. Sure, coilovers are nice, but they come with a hefty price, and most people never use them to their full extent. RideTech now offers a suspension system that is lightyears beyond factory setups but still at an affordable price.
The StreetGRIP suspension system from RideTech provides a lower stance for your hot rod with a quality ride. Their latest kit is designed to fit the 1963-1967 C2 and 1968-1982 C3 Corvettes. The StreetGRIP system is perfect for those wanting better performance for their pro-touring or restomod projects. These kits are easy to install and can be installed in your garage with simple hand tools over a weekend. The kit includes lowering springs, adjustable shocks, high-performance self-lubricating bushings, and a heavy-duty sway bar. All of the hardware comes with the package as well, with detailed instructions. RideTech even includes a 1,000,001-mile warranty on their shocks.
According to RideTech, “With the StreetGRIP system, driving on the highway will be a pleasure. Your chassis will feel more settled and controlled. When the road gets curvy, StreetGRIP will keep your tires level and planted while reducing body roll and reacting to transitions more quickly and effectively. You’ll love driving your classic.”
This Kit Features:
- Composite leaf spring offers a linear spring rate and saves 30lbs of unsprung weight.
- Leaf Spring mounting block
- Adjustable ride height
- Optional front spring spacer
- Included rear height spacers
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate coil springs offer the best of both worlds, ride quality and sporty handling.
- Self-lubricating Delrin control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- A heavy-duty, Large diameter front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction. No squeaking, no binding, no slop.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks have adjustable rebound to help you fine-tune ride and handling to suit your driving preferences.
- A Ridetech exclusive, our shocks carry a 1,000,001-mile warranty
For More information on the StreetGrip suspension system and other products, check out RideTech.com.