New from Summit – they are now offering Granatelli Motor Sports Drive-By-Wire Throttle Bodies. They are designed to increase airflow across the engine’s RPM range for more horsepower and acceleration. See more details below.
Feed your late model GM or Dodge muscle car the power-building air it craves with a Granatelli Motor Sports Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body. The aluminum throttle bodies are larger than stock to increase airflow across the engine’s RPM range. That improves horsepower and acceleration.
The throttle bodies have a special throttle blade design and powerful electric motors to prevent the throttle blade from slamming shut under high boost. In fact, Granatelli Motor Sports says the motors can handle up to 25 pounds of boost without failing.
Granatelli Motor Sports Drive-By-Wire Throttle Bodies fit OEM and aftermarket intake manifolds. You don’t need to transfer anything over from your factory throttle body, but the LS and LSX applications will need to use a late model GM six-pin connector. Tuning is strongly recommended for optimum performance and driveability.
- 103mm, billet aluminum with natural, polished, black-, blue-, or red-anodized finish
- 108mm billet aluminum, natural finish
- 105mm, 2015-20 Charger/Challenger Demon and Hellcat, 2018-20 Jeep Trackhawk, all 6.2L Hemi
- 95mm, 2013-19 Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300C, RAM pickup, Jeep Grand Cherokee with 5.7L and 6.2L Hemi
- Increases airflow across the engine’s RPM range
- Improves horsepower and acceleration
- Can handle up to 25 pounds of boost without failing