New from Bilstein – their AS2-R Series dampers. These dampers are lightweight, modular aluminum shock absorbers with BILSTEIN’s leading-edge reservoir technology. See more details below.
AS2-R Series dampers are lightweight, modular aluminum shock absorbers with BILSTEIN’s leading-edge reservoir technology. Featuring independent high- and low-compression adjusters that control bleed through cage preload, the reservoir also uses a tunable base valve assembly for maximum versatility.
Paired with the superior AS2 Series damper, the package is offered in common lengths with upgradeable options to meet any range of track conditions and driver preferences.
- 6061 aluminum extruded, hard anodized body and reservoir provides durability and maintains tighter tolerances
- Completely independent high- and low-speed adjustment: high-speed control through preloaded cage for consistent adjustments and better range, and low-speed control through needle and jet assembly for extra-fine tunability
- 46mm base valve provides optimal flow and replenishment balance while allowing lower rod forces to be used
- Components are billet machined anodized aluminum for precision tolerance and fit
- Three-way tuning: high/low compression on reservoir and rebound on shaft
- Modular configuration for easy rebuild and repair
- Coilover spring hardware available for 2.25″, 2.5″ and 60mm options
- High-performance rod guide seal pack that exceeds OE quality durability requirements, provides low shaft friction and withstands harsh racing environments
- Braided stainless steel -5 hose delivers better oil flow with less hysteresis, with banjo fittings for easier mounting