New from AEM – the ability to ad Digital Dashes to ANY Vehicle with the 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module. This module helps to widen the applications of the CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Digital Dashes. See more details below.
AEM’s 22 Channel CAN Sensor Module (PN 30-2212) converts analog, digital and frequency inputs into an AEMnet CAN bus signal that can be transmitted to the CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Digital Dashes. This expansion module provides a way for users with carbureted vehicles to add a CD Dash, and lets users with existing CAN-based devices add more channels to the display for viewing and/or data logging (data logging requires CD-5L Carbon or CD-7L logging Dashes). The 22-Channel CAN Sensor Module is compatible with the CD Dashes only; it will run in parallel with 3rd party CAN devices on the CD dashes but it is currently not compatible with AEM’s AQ-1 Data Logger, Series 2 or Infinity ECUs, or 3rd party ECUs or loggers.
- Convert analog, digital and frequency-based inputs to AEMnet CAN bus for display on CD-5 Carbon and CD-7 Dashes!
- Perfect for users with carbureted vehicles who want to add a CD Dash display
- Ideal for EFI users who want to add more channels to a CD Dash without purchasing multiple CAN-based devices
- Daisy chain two Modules together for additional channels
- IP65-rated enclosure is ‘dust tight’ and water resistant
- Wiring harness included with 36-inch flying leads and pre-wired CAN cable
- Four Dedicated 0-5V analog inputs
- Four Temperature (thermistor) inputs
- Four User configurable analog inputs, (jumper selectable; 0-5v, thermistor, or RTD)
- One dedicated fuel level input (0 to 250 ohm range)
- Six Digital Inputs, active low, protected to ~18v, frequency, duty cycle or simple switch
- One Tach Input
- Two VR pair frequency inputs (crank, wheel or drive shaft speeds)
- Jumper selectable CAN bus speeds, 250k,500k,1M
- Jumper selectable terminating resistor
- Jumper selectable header length, 11bit or 29 bit