New from AEM – the CAN-based GPS Module. This module allows CD-7 Digital Dash users to quickly add track mapping for viewing lap times, vehicle speed and an odometer function. See more details below.
AEM has released an affordable CAN-based GPS Module (PN 30-2207) that allows CD-7 Digital Dash users to quickly add track mapping for viewing lap times, vehicle speed and an odometer function. GPS data is transmitted via AEMnet CAN bus through a one plug connection for fast installation – it’s virtually plug and play. This unit is perfect for CD-7 users who want to display vehicle speed and view lap times but are not logging their data channels. Competition vehicles that are logging vehicle speed, vehicle position and 3-axis accelerometer data should use AEM’s Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM, PN 30-2206).
- View vehicle speed, latitude longitude, altitude, course and satellite count
- AEMnet (CAN 2.0) one-plug connection for fast, easy installation
- View lap times on CD-7 Digital Dash
- Create track maps
- Can be used to drive an odometer feature
- UTC date and time
- 5Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Low profile, water-resistant enclosure