New from Improved Racing – the Oil Filter Sandwich Plate with Thermostat for Oil Coolers. This plate make it easy to add an oil cooler to most any engine or transmission. See more details below.
Improved Racing’s new thermostatic oil filter sandwich plate makes it simple to add an oil cooler to virtually any engine or transmission. The built-in thermostat precisely controls oil temperatures, allowing oil to quickly reach and maintain an operating temperature of 180ºF (part number ENV-130-T4) or 212ºF (part number ENV-130-T7).
The sandwich plate is available with a 410 stainless steel filter screw for 3/4″-16, 13/16″-16, M20x1.50, or M22x1.50 filter threads. All O-ring seals are made from high-temp Viton. The oil cooler ports are -10AN and optional adapter fittings are available for -8AN, -10AN, and -12AN oil lines. The unit is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and is Type II anodized. It’s manufactured in Orlando, Florida and retails for $189.
- Allows for quicker warm up and prevents engine oil from being over-cooled
- Allows a small percentage of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- Rebuildable thermostat
- Filter bung available in 3/4-16″, 13/16″-16, M20x1.50 and M22x1.50
- Filter bung is machined from hardened 410 stainless steel for excellent durability
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- Female -10AN O-ring boss ports
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty