New from AEM – the X-Series Pro Inline Dual Channel Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller for professional Motorsports applications. This rugged controller will help to get your race car in victory lane. See more details below.
AEM has released the X-Series Pro Inline Dual Channel Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controller for professional Motorsports applications (PN 30-0350). The X-Series Pro Inline Wideband features two Lambda controllers in an IP67-rated, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure with an Autosport connector. They are made to order direct from AEM and have a jobber price of $1,367.50.
The X-Series Pro inline Wideband Controller’s CAN bus messages are configured by AEM upon ordering. CAN output options include a CAN Bit rate of 500kb/s or 1Mb/s, 11-bit or 29-bit Identifier and Base Arbitration ID. Since it is designed for professional Motorsports and is intended to be integrated into the vehicle through a dedicated wiring harness, it does not include sensors, sensor connectors, a wiring harness or mating Autosport connector.
- Utilizes patented X-Digital wideband technology to deliver average response time of 20ms
- Sealed, waterproof billet aluminum enclosure (IP67 rated)
- Dual Channel – two wideband controllers
- Autosport connector
- CAN output configured by AEM upon ordering
- Uses Bosch 4.9LSU sensors (sold separately)
- Uses Factory O2 sensor calibration (no free-air calibration required)